
For Christmas we did the "something you need, something you want, and a book" gift giving method (which I believe is a Lundberg original idea). For Darcy and I the something we needed was socks. For AJ it was shirts and ties. For Jeff it was blocks. I know, not really a "need," but we only had a few mega blocks (12) and it was limiting his creativity. Here is something he built with his new blocks that I thought was pretty genius. He changes what he makes everyday and will not clean up his creations. So he cleans up all his other toys and moves his block towers or trains or launch pads to the side of the room next to the wall. We call this one "Cape Canaveral". Notice the airplane dropping off the astronauts and one if the astronauts directing the launch. There are even stairs. I took this picture after he went to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment