Friday, January 15, 2010

Cravings


At the grocery store today, I gave in. I bought Rich Chocolate Ovaltine (because it is healthy right?) to make chocolate milk, drinkable Raspberry yogurt, and these funny Mexican marshmallow cookies that I had when I was a kid (Arcoiris). I felt like I needed to get something for AJ too so I got him Cookies and Cream Ice Cream. Oh, and I finally found chocolate covered cinnamon bears in the bulk food section. Hooray, happy day! I hope I don't gain too much this time around.

4 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

Yum! So...I've already gained 40. :)

adventure knitter said...

i ate graham crackers w/ frosting on them for lunch today!!

AJ said...

I can't quite remember honey, but did you even get the lunch foods for the kids? You know, the reason you went to the store in the first place. Thanks for the ice cream by the way :)

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

uuuhhh, i love chocolate covered cinnamon bears... yum!!!! i think our smith sells them.