
Per Amy B's suggestion, we decided to make a pink/blue cake out here and invited the Hurren's over to document it. We'll know for sure in a few weeks. What is your prediction?*Disclaimer* We have never seen how the Bloom's do it so we won't be offended if it is decided that this isn't counted in the official tally of gender cake predictions. It was fun to make and eat nonetheless.
8 comments:
I love that idea! I think I might have to do that too if you don't mind idea borrowing.
P.S. I am LOVING Jeff in his Robot outfit!
does your doc there make you wait until 20 wks? or are you finding out in the next week or so??
We don't know Amy. Walgreens dropped Kaiser 1/01/10 so she has to find a new OB. I guess we could ask.
Kimmy- it isn't my idea originally. This is a Bloom Family tradition so you'd have to ask them ;)
We love the excitement of "the cake!" A sweet little girl would be so fun as #3! I'm voting for girl...although I haven't yet experienced the fun of boys so I'm sure either will be perfect for your family.
AJ-the shirt came from Old Navy. it was part of Rick's xmas jammies, so i just bought it a few days before xmas. you may still be able to find one...good luck!
GIRL it was right for us...and we just as well keep having the same gender of kiddos in a row. I cannot wait to hear!
Yeah!!! I'm glad you guys did the cake! Can't wait for little girl to get here! ;) We just wish we were out there to do the cake with you.
Oh, and everyone is welcome to make "the cake"! If a Bloom doesn't make it though ... I'm not sure how accurate the results will be. :) jk, have fun!
Post a Comment