
I am almost 19 weeks pregnant and my belly button has already vanished. I will not be posting a picture here. This seems early. Maybe it is normal with baby #3.
I am packing to go to San Diego and it is raining cats and dogs today. The kids are helping me. It isn't going
4 comments:
belly buttons are over-rated anyway, right?! When do you find out? Next week? Your doc makes you wait until 20 wks? Did I tell you that Dr. Hunter is prego and we're due at the same time! The nerve of her!
I have an appointment on Feb 4 so I guess we'll find out then. That'll be about 21 weeks actually.
I cannot get much done with the kids. I tried to clean all the upstairs bedrooms and I feel like they destroy as I clean. Why is it that so many other thing get compromised when you try to get one thing done? Good-luck, you'll get it done and then you can play in San Diego.
Congratulations!!! I hadn't checked the blogs in a long time and decided that I needed to see if you were dealing with this crapy morning sickness like I am.... But you are long past this. Man it is miserable. Can't wait to be in your shoes. We are due August 19th.. so close again :) Congrats again.
Erin
Post a Comment