First off, I apologize for the terrible picture. I mean really, really terrible picture. Ghostly white children, way over exposed. The perfect example of a bad picture. Now with that out of the way, can you believe that Jeff built that thing all by himself!? We didn't tell him to build a staircase or show him how. He just took the blocks and went to work. Maybe it is just because he's my kid and I don't really expect a 4 year old to be able to construct this, but I was impressed.
3 comments:
It really was more impressive in person.
Wow! That really is impressive! I like how it fits right onto the edge of table, and those supports are awesome! He looks so proud that you were so proud :) I love that.
Nice capture!
PS do you guys have some kind of comical option for your captcha? Today's captcha winner below: ballin
;)
Wow! That is one amazing stiar case Jeff. You are so smart.
Post a Comment