This great little shop is about a mile from our house. Proximity is a dangerous thing!
So are these but oh man were they good. That is Snickerdoodle in the top left, plain vanilla "kids" cake, and double chocolate buttercream on the bottom. We're fans. I'll post a video of Jeff eating his shortly in the gallery.
12 comments:
MMM those look like some tasty cupcakes. Glad you guys are doing well. To answer your pharmacolgy question Maybree is taking propanolol 4.1mg q8h for 6 monthes
They look delicious!! You guys need to find the nearest Jamba Juice and add that to your weekly stops. I used to make them an every other day stop. GOOOOO OOOOOD!
oh dang i'm jealous!
Those look very good! Yummy.
Don't worry, Jamba Juice has been visited already.
Cupcakes are my weakness and those are so beautiful!!! I am so jealous...I will have to find a place like that in MD.
Wow-they look so creamy! Cool flavors! I want one!
Please don't take me there when we visit, can...not...resist...cupcakes...mmmmmm!
Dad
When can we come visit? I must have one of those cupcakes!
When you guys want! We have a spare room.
Can't wait! They are much prettier than what I pictured in my head. Thanks for having us over last night, we had fun :-)
Ooooh yum. I love fancy little shops like that. Lucky!
Post a Comment