Weather forecast in Rocklin for the week:Sunday: 109
Monday: 105
Tuesday: 104
Wednesday: 102
Thursday: 101
Friday: 99
Saturday: 100
Weather forecast in San Diego (where Jayne and the kids have been for the past week and until July 6):
Sunday: 72
Monday: 73
Tuesday: 72
Wednesday: 71
Thursday: 71
Friday: 71
Saturday 71
Uh, so why didn't we move to San Diego again? Just kidding, we love our new town. It has been hot though that's for sure. Surprisingly however, it still doesn't feel as hot as Baltimore in the summer. Dry heat for the win!
4 comments:
Yeah, why didn't you move to San Diego? I tried but...no, I'm really glad for mom and dad that you're there.
This heat is killing me...
Did you get all your car stuff worked out?
Well, the car is running but I can't have it looked at until next Tuesday after I get back. It can get me to and from work but it looks like it is a transmission problem, which is no fun.
Word to the dry heat! I miss the dry stuff sometimes
Post a Comment