
Last week, our friends the Hurren's called us up to go to the Circus in Auburn. I had never been to a circus so we packed up the kids and went. The night started off a bit rough as we thought it would be a good idea to surprise Jeff with the news. We told him that we were going to his friend David's house. Upon arriving at the Hurren's to start the journey, we said, "Surprise! We're going to the circus instead!" Jeff was not happy about that. He told us the entire 20 minutes up there that he didn't want to go to the circus but wanted to play at David's. We finally convinced him it would be fun since they would have tigers and fire.

Well, they didn't have tigers or fire but they had cotton candy and elephants so he was a fan.

It was a small one ring circus but it was still the best circus I've ever been to (read: only circus I've been to). Oh and here I am sporting my new Apple shirt I got from the grand opening of a store at the Galleria. Now I'm almost as cool as James Bloom!
1 comment:
you should got to Barnum and Bailey if they ever come to sac town it is an awesome circus! I love Darcy's face, she looks like popeye.
Post a Comment