So some of the guys and I performed a little experiment. One of the roomies does not clean up his dishes so we made sure to clean all of ours every time and see if he is really to blame. Well, this photo is the result. They just kept stacking up. Finally, I called him out because that is just ridiculous. He wasn't too happy about it but now he cleans his dishes every time. Problem solved.

Same roommate, different day. This time he left his eggs frying on the stove and went to take a shower while they were cooking. Thankfully, I was there and noticed them or else the whole house might've burned down! When he walked in, I asked "You make a habit of leaving cooking eggs on the stove while you shower?" "Yeah, but normally, my showers don't take so long."
7 comments:
I bet you're glad that roommate days are over...and this is just temporary...i can't picture Jayne leaving eggs cooking as she showers...
Ahh the life of roommates, I am so glad those are over. I had a roommate who would leave her bacon grease in the pan until it would ferment and start to grow fuzz, then she would take it outside and shake it out into the bushes. Classy lady!
The other day my roommate found 2 pounds of hamburger in her spot in the fridge that had expired at the beginning of June, so what did she do? Threw it in the garbage and left it there. The next day my other roommate and I came home and thought something had died in our apartment, it was so gross. There are many other stories where this came from :) Im so excited to be graduating this weekend and moving out of college life, at least for a while.
i'm sure that you will appreciate jayne so much when you finally make it home. i say you should have just let his eggs burn to teach him a lesson.
The thought crossed my mind but then where would I live if the house burnt to the ground?
Oh the joy of roommates! In my single days I remember the same thing happening...except we ended up putting the culprit's dishes on her pantry shelf whenever we cleaned the house because she still hadn't gotten the hint watching only her dishes pile up in the sink.
Clark and I had a great laugh about the eggs cooking while your roommate took a shower! I mean, seriously???? Oh and I love his response that normally his showers don't take so long! Hahaha...Where are some people's brains sometimes! Thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment