Saturday, August 30, 2008
Preschool
I really want to do "school" with Jeff this year. I want to have days of the week where we so different activities like art day, music day, field trip day, letters and numbers day, service day, etc. One thing that I want that I cannot find that i think will make life and school easier is a chart or schedule with pictures so Jeff can see what we are doing and when. I want a weekly calendar with the hours down the left margin and the days of the week across the top. Then I want pictures to stick on or velcro or magnets that have all our activities, story time, walk, library, grocery shop, park, craft, music, and more. I am searching and searching on the internet but can't fin anything close. Does anyone know of anything, or do you do something like this? Please help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Talk to Lis...maybe you've already seen hers, but she has a little picture schedule that she hangs in her livingroom.
Post a Comment