Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Costume Search

It is almost September, which means it is almost October, which means Halloween. Yeah! I love love love to dress us. Typically I make our own costumes. Past costumes include the Incredibles and Star Wars Characters. This year I think I will buy them ahead of time to save me headaches and late nights (and constantly explaining what we are "supposed to be". In my search I came across to cutest tutus and fairy costumes. I love fairies! Here is the website. So cute!


BTW, if anyone has any suggestions for a group costume, please post ideas. 

4 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

Hooray for costumes! I think we're doing an Alice in Wonderland theme. I want to be Alice and Mackenzi will be the white rabbit. Jared can be the Mad Hatter or a playing card.

Surf Paparazzi said...

I'm guessing Jayne wrote this ... unless you have a strange affinity for fairies AJ...

Cute idea! But buying costumes? Come on Jayne, you know the homemade ones are so much cooler really. Dont worry, I will help you come up with some GREAT ideas :)

Surf Paparazzi said...

Ha you could do a peter pan theme, that way Darcy can still be a fairy. Jeff could be peter pan, AJ could be hook, and YOU could be grandma Wendy :) That'd be sexy :)

Unknown said...

I'm SO glad to see I'm not off my rocker. Layne has been rolling his eyes when I mention costumes but now I have proof that I should be thinking about it! Thanks Jayne!

P.S. - I like the Peter Pan idea. I would love to see little Darcy as Tinkerbell.