I simply haven't had time to shrink it down and put it up here (a video that is), but Darcy has been crawling for a few weeks now. It is actually a great relief for Jayne and I because she is so much more content now. If she sees a toy that she wants to play with, she just goes over there and grabs it instead of whining at us to get it. Sure, we have to keep an eye on her but overall, crawling has actually been a plus.
She is getting lots of teeth and loves to show them off. She has this smile where she crinkles her nose and opens wide, showing off her big chompers. What is so funny though is that she is completely stone faced around company. I can't tell you how many people have tried to make her smile and she gives them the poker face, only to smile a plenty at home. Consider yourself lucky if you have gotten a smile from her. A lot of her teeth are coming in crooked, which I guess doesn't matter that much since she'll get new ones anyways, but something to watch out for I guess. This photo above was taken spontaneously yesterday when both kids were in their diapers and peeking over the table. The camera battery was dead so I had to take it with my phone. Too cute though.
2 comments:
Cute pic! Carly has some crooked teeth on the bottom too! It was a given that she is going to need braces considering the genes she inherited. Poor child!
Love this photo. Your phone camera seems to come in handy a lot AJ. Way to be.
Post a Comment