We bought Jeff a bike for his birthday this year. He had been wanting one for quite a while so it was time. A funny/frightening experience happened as we arrived at the park. Jayne was with Jeff at the top of the path as I was getting the camera ready when Jeff took off down the little hill. Jayne and I sat their frozen as he barreled down. Miraculously, he made the first turn but crashed into the dirt and bark as he hit the second one. I thought, "Oh boy, his first ride and he breaks an arm!" Well, after the tumble, he jumped right up without a scratch and as excited as can be. I guess those elbow and knee pads were a good investment after all.
2 comments:
Those are super cute pics of Jeff! I am glad he loved his first bike ride!
Awww... we've been wanting to get our kids a bike, but we're never in the same (warm) place long enough. How fun for him!
Post a Comment