Saturday, May 16, 2009

Waiting Excitedly

So everything is on its way to California. The moving truck full of stuff (we did it in 12 feet btw) and AJ and his dad with the van full. Everything except me (and the kids and Nana). We are at a hotel and fy tomorrow. Right now the kids are both sleeping. Darcy was napping and about 30 minutes ago Jeff climbed in with her. I thought he was just getting in to get warm and then he feel asleep too. There is a big bolster pillow between them so I don't know if they realize that they are right next to each other. 

I am really glad to have a little down time before the big flight tomorrow. It will be the last time we make that long flight (for a long while at least). I am really excited to physically see the house we will be renting. It is fun to start this new Edman Chapter of Life with new Prescriptions for Happiness from a real pharmacist. 

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrats!
So which company did you use to ship your stuff? We're looking into that option too.

Seth and Karen said...

I am so excited for you Jayne. I hope you have a fun time getting situated in Cally. It's a great state, but I am a little partial! :)

James and Amy said...

Oh, we'll miss you guys! Hope the flight goes well.

AJ said...

Wendy, we used ABF U-pack. We were going to use North American Van Lines but cancelled at the last minute. I'm sure they would have been great but we ended up saving almost $1600 by packing and loading it ourselves.