Sunday, May 10, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ballgame*Warning explicit gestures*

Take me out to the crowd...

I went to the Orioles/Yankees game with Tyler on Student Night. It was an interesting night to say the least. The Lundberg's, Rush's and Bennet's joined us with their kids. Pictured above is the crowd of drunk Yankee's fans.
This is the equally drunk and rowdy group of Orioles fans below us.
There were lots of choice exchanges such as this pictured above. I think I heard the F-bomb about 600 times. The fact that the Yankee's had the lead from the 1st inning on only emboldened the Yankee fans. Made for a memorable night. There were somewhere in the range of 10 people kicked out of our section and the cops just made section 372 their residence by the end of the 4th inning. Good times!

2 comments:

adrienne and ryan said...

ahhhh flipping the bird...there's no better way to show how smart of a person you really are.

Carissa, Brandon, Carly, & Tyler said...

Gotta love B-more right!?! We left a game after the 4th inning once b/c we couldn't take the drunk people anymore!