Saturday, November 15, 2008
We are not dead...yet.
Sickness, sickness is no fun. Sickness, sickness hurts everyone. Jeff and Darcy had coughs and colds for the past week and a half and it finally latched on me. Jayne is just starting to feel crummy too. It starts out as a mild cough and runny nose and progresses from there. So I've been high on Advil Cold and Sinus since I started the week at Costco Pharmacy. I thought that immunity was one of the perks of this profession! At any rate, I'm starting to feel better but may be coming on the 3rd week in which I miss church. Thanks to Darice who brought us a pizza on Friday, Jared who offered to get some medicine when Darcy had croup and Liz for letting us borrow a humidifier and to all others who we keep having to decline to hang out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope everyone feels better soon. Being sick is the worst!!
Post a Comment