Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sigh, Strawberry Picking




Well, after 2 years of reading everybody else's posts about going to Baugher's or Larriland's to pick various in-season fruit, I can do the same. I don't know why, but for some reason those posts always bothered me. Show offy perhaps. Or maybe because EVERYBODY was going to these places. At any rate, Clark and Liesel Larson were kind enough to give us a call last night about it and we thought that it was as good an opportunity as any. We headed out with they and the Rush's about 8:00 AM. Clark even let us use his GPS (geek high five!) I'll have to get me one of those! All in all, it was a lot of fun. No wonder people blog about it.

4 comments:

Nate and Lori said...

Glad you guys could finally go. Sorry about the showing off stuff. Thats kind of what blogs turn out to be though...especially with no children.

AJ said...

Yeah, I hear ya. But don't misunderstand me. That is my own issue and not a jab at anybody. Nobody reads a boring blog so a post needs to be exciting.

The Larsens said...

Well, your boy is SO BIG! and your girl has better posture than me! But my favorite thing about your first strawberry picking picture are the nice rears littering your background! hehehe, I'm five.

AJ said...

Haha, hadn't noticed the booty horizon. Thanks Sara!