Saturday, June 14, 2008

Backyard Shenanigans

We were sitting around this afternoon twiddling our thumbs when Amy De Waal gives us a ring. She needed an electric air pump to blow up a swimming pool. And hey, since we had to bring it over, why not put Jeff in a suit and try it out! Jeff and Amy's two girls had a ton of fun even though the weather didn't hold out. It began to thunder and rain about 15 minutes after we got the thing set up. Oh well. Yes, that is Jeff drinking from the Giraffe's mouth spray. 

3 comments:

Starley Family said...

Ohh! I miss hanging out spontaneously! That looks like such a fun pool!!!

Becky said...

Jane- so long ago you lived by me. Now your baby Jeff is a big pirate and you have a little Darcy now. My boys would love the strawberry pickin. I'm glad your blog is up and runnin. I tried it a few months ago and it was a blank sheet. I'll keep tabs on you more.

Surf Paparazzi said...

So cute :) And that is so funny, I think "Shenanigans" must be the word of the summer, I probably use it at least once or twice a day since there are parties going on all the time now. I have one friend who uses the word as a euphemism for making out so sometimes you gotta be careful how you use it :) Hmmm, I want some backyard shenanigans ... ha jk