I thought the best part was the emergency button that would explode the whole back yard (don't worry, there are gates) until he started explaining about why Mommy and Daddy had frowning faces and the kids were smiling. Talk about a creative child! And did I spy Jayne cleaning the bathroom at the end? :)
I agree exactly with the larsen's comment! At first I thought the random exploding X's were the best, but then the explanations of the frowns are my favorite things in the world :) I just made my boss watch it :) I miss your kids! Maybe I should have some so we can have some entertainment too :) haha
8 comments:
I thought the best part was the emergency button that would explode the whole back yard (don't worry, there are gates) until he started explaining about why Mommy and Daddy had frowning faces and the kids were smiling. Talk about a creative child! And did I spy Jayne cleaning the bathroom at the end? :)
That is actually AJ's mom cleaning the bathroom. She comes to help me once a week now that I am getting ready for baby to come.
Wow. That is SO NICE of her.
I agree exactly with the larsen's comment! At first I thought the random exploding X's were the best, but then the explanations of the frowns are my favorite things in the world :) I just made my boss watch it :) I miss your kids! Maybe I should have some so we can have some entertainment too :) haha
Who knew Jeff thought you should live on a land mine? So safe. Hilarious!
you guys are so cute i miss all of you!
kids say the darndest things!! so cute- miss you guys. (Tyler)
Post a Comment