Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Feeling Fine

Thanks for all the congratulations everybody. A common hope from all of you is that Jayne is feeling fine. I'm happy to report that she is. She is 16 weeks along now and tells me the morning sickness has largely passed. She went to the OB yesterday and was happy to hear the heartbeat again and swears she feels kicks now and again. Jayne always gets a bit nervous around this appointment. If you didn't know, Jayne's first pregnancy (before Jeff) ended in miscarriage. We found out about it at the 16 week appointment, so with each subsequent one, we get a little nervous around this time. Needless to say, it thankfully has been good news with each pregnancy thus far.

7 comments:

adventure knitter said...

I hear ya on being nervous for the 16 wk appt. I have mine next week and I'm nervous I won't hear that heartbeat!! yikes. I'm always like this with each pregnancy. You look awesome!

Joe, D.D.S. said...

I guessed I missed the announcement. That is very fun news. Man do I feel behind with many of my friends on getting on with their third child now...must catch up!

Bloom Family said...

Hmm ... I think it's about time for a pink/blue cake. I'm not sure how it would ship though! :) I'm glad everything went well at the 16 week appointment.

AJ said...

Send us the recipe and how to arrange it and we'll make it for sure!

Jamie said...

I haven't seen you for a few days... you have a cute little tummy now!

Sheryl said...

You look fantastic Jayne! YAY!

Jessica D. said...

So excited for you guys, I am glad that everything is going well so far! You look awesome Jayne!