Sunday, December 27, 2009

Rainbow Jell-O

I just had to post a photo of this dessert that Jayne made. It took her 2 days to get it all done since you have to let each layer set before pouring the next. We both seem to remember having something like this before back in Maryland. Does anybody remember making this? At any rate, thanks for the idea whoever you are!

5 comments:

Jared said...

I know Mel has been making it for years and made it several times while out there. Not sure if you had hers or not. Glad everything is going well. J Belcher

Jennifer said...

We make this every thanksgiving. We let each layer set in the freezer for a couple minutes instead of the fridge. It sets up a lot faster.

Bloom Family said...

wow, quite the jello! There's a flavor in there for everyone. :)

Surf Paparazzi said...

Beautiful!!! I want to make that! :)

Jamie said...

OOOOhhh! Pretty!