Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tent Towards the Tower

We did a lot of fun things this conference weekend down at my parent's house. Unfortunately, I failed to charge the camera battery before leaving so only my phone was available. An SLR it is not. At any rate, this is the tent we built for the kids that was facing the TV when conference was showing, a la King Benjamin. The kids liked it even though they hardly watched a lick of anything. Perhaps it is time to try Conference Bingo with Jeff next time around. Having my parents within driving distance is really great. I had the weekend off so we packed up the bags and stayed there the whole time.

3 comments:

Starley Family said...

Looks like you and Nate had the same idea. It was a huge hit but I think the biggest smiles came from Nate.

I am glad your pharm doesn't deprive the weak AJ. If only CA wasn't so far away...

AJ said...

Well you know Stacy you didn't have to leave... ;)

Jamie said...

Nice idea! We always struggle during COnference because the kids get so bored and don't let us watch!