
Last week we took a field trip with Jeff's pre-school to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm in nearby Wheatland for some pumpkin picking fun. I'll admit, I wasn't too thrilled to go to a pumpkin patch the day after a huge storm but it turned out to be a pretty fun adventure.

They had a petting zoo where you could feed the goats. Darcy wasn't a huge fan but Jeff sure loved it. The goats were fairly pushy so I can understand why Darcy was a bit apprehensive.

They had a wonderful bakery with scrumptous apple pie. Who cares if it was 60 degrees out, you can't have apple pie without ice cream!

We took a hay ride out to the field and each picked a great looking pumpkin (which I didn't photograph on the trip). At this point, Jeff had ridden a train, feed goats and played in a barnhouse playground so he was getting a wee-bit grumpy, hence the covering of the face for yet another picture.

Lucky for us, the weather stayed its hand just until we left. A we left the farm it began to pour. Thank you Mother Nature!
3 comments:
Jaynie you look so pretty :) I need a sweater like that, it looks so comfy - and I love the one of Jeff feeding the goats :) You guys have cute kids :)
I love kids at the pumpkin patch! Cute pictures! Looks like you had fun!
I took my kids over yesterday in the afternoon and we had a good time, although the yellow jackets were kind of annoying.
Post a Comment