Sunday, October 11, 2009

Otra Vez?

We were kicking the beach ball back and forth tonight before making some cookies. We asked Jeff how many more times he wanted to kick the ball and he said "10". As we kicked the ball from then on, I began to count. Jeff didn't like that and asked me to stop. Jayne and I thought we were so clever when we started counting in Spanish instead. "Seis...Siete...Ocho" All of a sudden, Jeff blurts out "Nueve" on the ninth kick! Um, where did he learn to count in Spanish? I blame (or thank) Dora.

7 comments:

Krista said...

Wow! Spanish is our secret language we use when we don't want Jeremy's boys to know what we are talking about. I don't know what I would do if they started picking up on it!

Nate and Lori said...

Kids these days...he's so smart!

luvmymunchkins said...

That's awesome! I'll have to surprise our kids and see if Dora has influenced them too.

Sheryl said...

That's pretty funny--smarty pants.

Surf Paparazzi said...

That's awesome! hahaha :)

Unknown said...

AJ, not a comment on the Spanish (although that is great!) but rather a response to yours on Alisa's blog. The Hacking's email got hacked into (which is kind of funny when you say it out loud) and the hacker sent out a request "from them" asking for money with a link to their blog. People are just a little freaked out. I'm not going private but a lot of people are. Also, the RS changed the online group and their email. Privacy is definitely a hot topic out here!

AJ said...

Ah, good to know. Thanks Sarah.