Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wait, We're Moving When?

    We've been talking about it for like 6 months now, but Jayne and I finally realized that we are actually moving in 3 months. 3 months! That is no time at all! It seems like it was just yesterday that I was heading off to Seattle for my first rotation of the 4th year and here I am on my way to my last. As a result, our urge to purge has kicked into over-drive as well as second guessing ourselves on many things. For example, should we REALLY buy a house now or rent? Should we move right after graduation, or wait a week or so? All of a sudden, we cannot make any decisions when we were so sure of just a week ago. 

4 comments:

Jamie Edman said...

It would be much easier for me if the move was right after graduation, otherwise I'll have to fly home and then fly back again if you want a companion for the drive and if you want Mom to fly with Jayne.

AJ said...

You are right Dad and ultimately this is what we are going to do. It has just all been hypothetical until yesterday and now we had to really decide.

Melanie said...

Hahaha.....we SO have been there. Good luck with making all these big decisions!

Clark and Liesel said...

Good luck with all the decision making. I totally know what you mean about making decisions- I am the worst. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. We are going to miss you guys!