Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hook 'Em



Jeff got a Cpt. Jack Sparrow costume from my sister for Christmas as well as a treasure chest full of pirate booty. Naturally a hook came in the box. He said the following today:

"I'm a hooker. I'm gonna hook you."

5 comments:

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

cute!!!!

Corey Meyers said...

Ha! A hooker! I am so thrilled he liked that present, it was worth the expense.

James and Amy said...

That is great! Gotta love kiddos!

Meg said...

That's great! Owen kept telling us Santa was going to bring him a "hooker box." I was concerned until Christmas morning he ran up to the giant tupperware full of toys that hooks on the side and said: "See, my hooker box!"

glenna said...

i know that the trip was hard on you, but we loved having you around again. It just isn't the same without you here. And now we have Jeff and Sydney's love affair to add to our party giggles. We love you for making the memories with us...especially the night the car wouldn't start....I'm got stuck. Love you all, auntie