Thursday, January 15, 2009

Don't Read if Eating!

   I have a question for my many dental friends. Although it wasn't a "resolution" per se, I decided to start flossing every day now. Thus far, I'm doing great! Last night however, I was up a little later than Jayne and when I snuck into bed, I forgot to brush and floss. Usually, when I wake up the morning after not brushing, my teeth feels fuzzy and nasty. This morning however, it felt remarkably less fuzzy. 
   My thoughts on this were that since I had been flossing and brushing regularly for the past week, my mouth is inherently cleaner and there is less bacteria to build up overnight, hence the cleaner feeling the next morning. Is there any basis to that thought?

4 comments:

Joe, D.D.S. said...

I defer to a third or second year.

clark larson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
clark larson said...

I agree with your theory.

Way to floss, I am proud of you

adrienne and ryan said...

crud on your teeth begets more crud on your teeth, so I would agree, less initial crud on your teeth begets less new crud on your teeth