One of my Grandmother's friends sent us this adorable dress for Darcy so we took some photos of her in it. Being the dad, I thought this one was best. Cute little football player in a pink dress. I'll figure out how to do one of those slide shows and put up the rest of them.
7 comments:
Look at the size of that flower headband! She's so cute and you guys sure have girlified her :) I have a blog but I dont really know how to use it very well ... how do you put pictures up? And link it to your guys'?
So cute! I love little girls in frilly dresses! And I still cannot get over how much Darcy looks like Jayne!
Darcy is the cutest baby girl ever! I can't wait to see my own chubby wubby - her ultrasound cheeks look like she and Darcy might be best buddies already!
What a lil' princess face! She looks absolutley adorable, and I lvoe the football too. I started a blog too! you inspired me.
She is way too cute! I love how you are making sure she is a "Sporty Girly Girl by adding the football with the pink dress. Love it!
I'm such a dork! I was wondering why you guys hadn't posted in a while...I was still checking the mac site. Oh well. Darcy is too cute and I think the football is perfect. When Alayna was born our motto was "No dolls, just balls." She ended up getting a doll from my mom later but what can you do when Grammie gets her first little girl???
Please try to keep Darch away from Nathan...she's making him baby hungry. She is so cute!
Post a Comment