
We took a trip to the temple today despite the 100+ degree heat. What was even more crazy was that we drove down in the Civic with 3 car/booster seats in the back. The reason for that was that I didn't put gas in the Odyssey so we only had enough to get to church and back. So glad we have a van! The kids had a lot of fun admiring the fountain and Jayne was able to snap some photos around the temple grounds. After the temple, we visited our friends the Sandfords in nearby Folsom and caught up a bit. They were in the Rocklin 2nd Ward with us but moved out in February. We hadn't seen them since and had fun "commiserating" about the joys of homeownership (see my other post today about that).


Jeff was camera shy today and Darcy refused to make a smiley face.
2 comments:
I'm glad Darcy refused to make a smiley face. That picture is so adorable! I love temple trips.
I love that Temple! (For obvious reasons) It's fun to see how grown out all the trees and flowers are.
Darcy is getting so big and adorable!
Post a Comment