Monday, April 20, 2009

Rocklin Bound!

Well, we finally found a place to live in California. After much searching, we found a 4 bedroom/3 bathroom single family home to rent in Rocklin. I found it on craigslist of all places but it is a real gem. It was built in 2003 but the current owners bought it on foreclosure recently and renovated the entire place. New carpet, tile, faucets and landscaping. Thankfully they are contractors so I'm confidant in their work. A special thanks to our friend Jamie, who lives nearby, who went and checked the place out for us with photos and such. We are very excited to live there for the next year or so, really buckle down and pay off our student loan debt with gazelle intensity to put us in a better position to buy down the road. I'm mostly excited to not be sharing walls with anybody for the first time in our marriage. Now I can really crank the home theater!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great minds think alike man. We found our home on Craigs list also. And, I LOVE being able to crank the stereo for movies and music without fear of annoying the neighbors in the apartment next to us. I love being in a house!

Jamie said...

YEah! see you guys soon!