Here are some more photos I stole from Jayne's brother Greg from their adventures while I was up in Seattle. Sad I missed some of these.
Heart shaped buns! Bakers dozen rolls too. Martin on the left, Darcy on the right.
Jayne and the kids along with Greg, April and Martin in front of the Salt Lake Temple.
Jayne, Greg and Tammy in her apartment prior to Tammy's graduation. Also, if any of you have a nice Mormon boy for Tammy, she is an eligible college grad currently living in San Diego. Not willing to relocate!
Cute photo with Greg and Darcy. I just want to say thanks again to Greg and April for playing hosts to Jayne and the kids for 3 weeks. They also let me borrow one of their cars to get around Seattle.
6 comments:
NOT willing to relocate ... geeze AJ you make me sound desperate.
You're right Tammy, I wouldn't want to relocate either. I fixed it.
Someone must've let the dough rise a little too long. You could open up a full fledged bakery with all those rolls! The heart shaped buns made me chuckle. Welcome back, by the way.
The picture of the "buns" is hilarious! Thanks for sharing!
I love the buns!
Post a Comment