Marathon Training Update:
The Baltimore Marathon is just a short two weeks away and training has been great. I went up to the NCR trail this morning and ran 20 miles, the longest I'll run before race day. I was supposed to do this distance last week but I didn't really prepare myself for it. I complained about it all week and stayed out way too late the night before. No wonder I only went 8 miles and called it quits. I changed my attitude this week and borrowed Jared's Camelbak to get more water than my Fuel Belt can hold. Needless to say, the run was a success and I'm on good pace to meet my goal of 3:40.
We signed Jeff up for the Kids Fun Run on the day of the Marathon. Some other friends were doing it and we thought that was a great idea. There are still openings if you want to do the same. $10 per kid. The 5k is still open as well. Go sign up! It's only 3.1 miles. Go to www.thebaltimoremarathon.com to register.
5 comments:
Congrats AJ. That's an amazing acomplishment. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of running, I am very impressed.
Thanks Cody.
I drove 20 miles today.
Dad
Nice! What a cool sense of accomplishment.
great job AJ!!! Best of luck on Saturday! One of my clients will be running the half and I will be there to cheer you on!! Yeah for running! I can't wait for my half next year!
Post a Comment