1) Do something lasting everyday.
2) It's better to keep up than catch up.
So often I am in survival mode doing dishes, and cleaning up messes that at the end of everyday I wonder, what did I do today? Most times I remind myself that raising kids and teaching and playing with my kids is good enough. Even then there are days where we don't have those moments.
The second is something I really struggle with. I let things pile up until tackling the project is nearly impossible and would be too time consuming all at once. So am applying this to dishes, laundry, mail, Jeff's school papers, photos, journaling, etc.
So often I am in survival mode doing dishes, and cleaning up messes that at the end of everyday I wonder, what did I do today? Most times I remind myself that raising kids and teaching and playing with my kids is good enough. Even then there are days where we don't have those moments.
The second is something I really struggle with. I let things pile up until tackling the project is nearly impossible and would be too time consuming all at once. So am applying this to dishes, laundry, mail, Jeff's school papers, photos, journaling, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment