
Jayne and I took a trip last week....to Hawaii! It was sort of an impromptu decision but I surprised Jayne with the news about a month ago. It was my birthday present to her. We had Jeff and Darcy stay with my parents and made the flight last Thursday.

Using Hotwire.com, we stayed at the Sheraton Waikiki for the first two nights for about 50% less than retail. It was a great hotel and right on the beach.

While in Waikiki, we had to stop by my favorite restaurant on Oahu, Duke's! They have a breakfast buffet to die for.

This was the view from our table.

And this was our Hula Pie for dessert. So awesome!
Staying in Waikiki was fun but very busy, there were lots of little shops that we were able to browse and we spent plenty of time in the ocean and just relaxing. I have more posts to follow about various activities but they may be a bit spread out since I'm scheduled to take my boards next week so its crunch time. More to follow though. In the meantime, check out some photos in the
Gallery.
5 comments:
oooh....jealous! and so happy for y'all to be able to take a vacation and celebrate graduation and getting a real job! good luck with boards. rick takes another round this next month as well...i wish i were in hawaii...
Glad you guys could get away for a vacay and I'm sure you were sad to end your stay. (That rhyme was a little gay don't you say?) Hey good luck on your boards.
Joe...your rhyme made me say "Oy Vay!"
So happy you were able to have a little get a way! We miss you guys.
okay, jealous! We could use a little trip like that. :) glad you guys could get a way for a few days.
Post a Comment